No-one cares for the planet more than us
We love being eco-friendly
It would be irresponsible if we gave little regard to the health of the planet when developing our ever-growing range of makeover products and we refuse to do that.
From the initial creation of the Granite Transformations brand, a conscious decision was made to commit to “green” manufacturing techniques to help preserve essential earth resources. We’re renowned for utilising several waste materials in our kitchen and bathroom products and recycle on a frequent basis when creating our fabulous offerings. One of our biggest recycling feats occurred when we turned the blue glass from recycled SKYY® Vodka bottles into the remarkable mosaic tiles and recycled glass countertops that we have become so synonymous for. We use the bare minimum of raw materials and this enables us to keep our worktops to a thickness of only ¼”. Geologic waste is something that we also incorporate into our work surfaces, helping us achieve post-consumer recycled content of 78%.
Our products are only as sustainable as they are because of the rigid production methods we employ:
- Very little water is consumed during production as we use very hi-tech water recycling systems.
- Glass is recycled in the development of many of our product offerings and given a new life.
- No demolition takes place as we apply our work surfaces to your existing countertops, causing zero debris.
- We keep our recycled glass countertops incredibly lightweight to make transporting them simple.
- We work with some of the world’s biggest environmental organisations, architects and designers.
We’re really keen to make our products as perfect as possible and without unnecessarily putting a strain on our most natural resources. Granite Transformations Cheltenham is dedicated to sustainability and tries to recycle at every opportunity. To signify our commitment to the environment we coined the catchphrase “choose to walk with the world” and it’s something that has caught on with people who are equally keen to help save the planet. The environment always come first in our minds.
We have a close association with the U.S Green Building Council and our products have been recognised by GREENGUARD – a further symbolisation of our commitment to being “green”.
You would never expect products that look so effortlessly stylish to have been developed using such sustainable processes. Recycled glass is a key constituent in all of our worktops which signifies just how dedicated we are to “green”-related issues and how we refuse to disregard supposed waste materials.
The last thing you want is for any product bought from ourselves to disappoint and fail to provide the standard of performance you expect. There’s very little chance of that happening as each work surface is completely stain, scratch and heat-resistant. Within the quartz that makes up much of our worktops is ForeverSeal®, a special sealing ingredient. Including ForeverSeal® helps ensure that no future resealing or maintenance will be necessary.
It helps to have a thorough understanding of the many benefits of owning a product from Granite Transformations Cheltenham:
- Scratch and stain-resistant
- Mold and mildew-resistant
- Fits over existing surfaces
- Fast, easy, no-mess installation
- Easy to clean
- Surfaces never need sealing
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- NSF certified
- Trained, professional installers
- Satisfaction 100% guaranteed